For the past couple of months I have been working on getting transferred back down to Sacramento because I'm not enjoying life up here in Seattle. About a week ago or so I find out that none of the stores in the area will let me transfer down because they are fully staffed with seasonal hires. I find this frustrating because I am now stuck in Seattle for a while longer and they're going to lay-off all the seasonal employees at the end of the season anyway, why not do it earlier so I can transfer in.
I'm still bitter about not being able to get transferred down, but I've moved on for the most part. For the past couple of weeks I've also been looking for places to stay up here because our lease expires at the end of this month. (which is 10 days from today.) No luck yet. One place we had our hopes up for fell through and was given to someone else. I am pretty sick of looking for apartments/houses. It would be nice if they made it easy for you and someone just found what you wanted for the price you could afford, but alas there is no magic house finding fairy.
Another problem with this house hunting situation is I am kind of stuck with 2 other guys. I don't have anyone else I can move in with nor do I make enough money to afford a place on my own. Not that I mind living with these guys, but I don't agree with most of their living choices. One wants to live like 20 miles from my job and everyone I know and the other doesn't have opinions good or bad. Once again... very frustrating.
As I was brainstorming ideas I thought maybe I could go find a cave to live in, but later realized I'd have to do a lot of hunting to survive and it rains a lot up here. That plan is no longer being considered.
On top of everything else I won't get to see my family for the holidays. Not that I've cared about holidays since my dad died, but it would be nice to have someone around that cares about me for the holidays.
Anywho, back to being blue.
"Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm" -Steven Wright
No comments:
Post a Comment