I have spent a few years in my search for it, but time and time again I had always failed. I found it and I don't know how I feel. I mostly have negative feelings, sadly, I believe it was the search that was driving me, not actually finding it. It was so built up in my head that when it was finally found it probably didn't mean as much, though I have yet to find out. In one aspect I am happy that it was found, but that's about it. Everything else I feel kind of makes me sick.
I guess I should explain a little more, I have found what I have sought for many years, but it is still unobtainable. I am glad I have finally found it, but sad that I still can't have it. I also believe I will never have it and finding it makes it that much more true. Instead of it being a possibility it can now be a definite no, although I still have a chance of reaching it.
Now if I could only tell her how I feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment