Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bottoms Up

Sometimes in life I just feel like you've struck bottom.

I currently feel like this.

I've moved up to Seattle and I'm living in this place that I don't really like. Most things are cramped, my room, the living room, the kitchen (don't get me started on this one). I still don't have a job, though I've been looking for awhile. I guess sometimes it takes some time to get hired, but it's tough. It's a bit depressing when you're looking and looking and no one calls or contacts you.

On top of not having any income from work I also have been cut off from California unemployment. I still have a phone interview on July 18th, but that's now 3 checks that I could have had that I don't. It totals up to about $1000. Being broke, not having a job, not having a girlfriend, and barely existing is no kind of life that I enjoy. Other than just feeling down I can't seem to find any real type of sleep. It's currently 430 in the am...

In the background I can hearing the dripping of a leak in the ceiling of the kitchen. Just found that about 2 hours ago. Currently there's a pot sitting underneath it catching the drops. Need to call someone about that when the rest of the world wakes up.

I don't know what else to rant about so I'm going to go.

"To die in order to avoid the pains of poverty, love, or anything that is disagreeable, is not the part of a brave man, but of a coward." -Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment