After all my ranting about a job, I got 3 or 4 interviews, lost track. I didn't hear from some of them. Didn't look like a place I wanted to work anyway, cold calls and whatnot. The car dealership offered me a job on the spot. I go back
Tuesday for some "testing" /shrug. I don't know if that's what I want to do, but if it's all I got, it'll be it. I have interviews with Staples and Best Buy(not the same one where I went to the meet and greet thing) on Monday. Not sure about the whole staples thing, but I'll go anyway and see what they offer. I would probably like working at Best Buy. I worked at Circuit City for two years and I know how to sell so it could be fun. I would probably be able to network, socially, at Best Buy, more people my age.
We'll see how things turn out, as for now I've done all my important stuff for the day I'm going to go hang out on the beach for a few hours and enjoy the great weather while I can.
"Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach" -Michelle Held
No comments:
Post a Comment