I laid down for about 2 hours, but didn't get any sleep. Finally about 530am I decided enough was enough, got up and showered, made myself a strawberry smoothie and now I'm sitting here reading random things on the internet and posting other random things about my life.
I'm not sure what is planned today. I will probably end up watching part 2 of the Matrix Trilogy as I saw part 1 yesterday. We might head over to Bellevue and take a look at the Staples and Best Buy that I will be having my interviews at. Good idea to check them out before I decide to work there, not to mention to make sure they are where I think they are.
Hmm... kind of out of things to write about. Keep it real.
"Annie, when you're attracted to someone, it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing that they are a perfect match." -Dennis Reed, "Sleepless in Seattle"
No comments:
Post a Comment