We drove out to Alki beach on Saturday, realizing when we got there that Saturday may not have been the best day to go to a beach. We drove past it slowly as we looked for parking, the beach looked great and the view of the Space Needle and cityscape is just amazing. Hopefully we can get out there for the 4th. After driving the length of the couple mile long beach we decided to come back towards home. We ended up going to Mathews Beach which was also crowded. We were on the way back home when I realized there was a different park/beach that we had passed, we drove in there and found a parking spot and nice grassy area to play some frisbee. Although there were a couple girls that were throwing their frisbee way better than us we still had fun.
I finally got through to unemployment this morning, of course nothing they could do until the interview on the 18th. We'll see what happens then.
Other than the relaxing weekend I've been applying to more jobs in the area slowly lowering my standards as my need for work goes up.
I couldn't sleep last night so I spent most of it watching all of the episodes of Scam School from revision3.com. Quite an awesome show, can't wait to get out to the bars to have some fun and possibly get some free booze ;)
"Positive anything is better than negative nothing." -Elbert Hubbard
No comments:
Post a Comment