Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, finally getting settled into the new house. So far it's as good as I thought it was going to be. I don't feel so confined into a tiny living room and kitchen. I have the freedom to move about an entire house and yard. Everyone that has seen it has loved it as well. I hosted a house warming party last week that I think everyone enjoyed. I am so happy that I can actually have a space to host parties in again.

Work is still the same, though we've been losing coworkers left and right. I am still seeking better employment.

Network is still growing. Making new friends and meeting friends of friends. Unfortunately with those friends come some responsibilities. Example given is me being up all night (currently 7am) helping a friend write a research paper that she decided to procrastinate on (due in 6 hours).

Not much else has changed since the last couple of posts. Living, breathing, and being as usual.

"There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life can not be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced with sadness." -Carl Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment