Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Snapshot

It's been a month since my last post on here.

Quick update for the last month:

Forgot to keep blog up to date
PAX - won a core i7-965 processor (2ND fastest in the world)
Got PAX flu. - not of the swine variety
Made new friends (finally)
Been out to a few bars
Work - of course
Pat's Birthday yesterday.
Court Case pushed back once again.

Long update for the last month:

I am still sick of working retail and as we approach the launch of Windows 7 we have no stock. Labor Day was about the last day we actually had a decent supply of laptops. We are out of stock of about half the computers we carry. It makes work enjoyable when we have to focus on selling three different models.

RC and I attended PAX earlier in the month. It is a big gamer's convention showcasing new games and stuff for games. Over the three day weekend we both got sick. He won a hat, I won a processor (which I can't use until I buy a new mobo, ddr3 ram, and case). We met some interesting people.

Started hanging out with people from work who are also very interesting. Some of which I'm still trying to place. A few I would prefer not to deal with. One of the people I thought least likely to befriend is actually becoming a close friend. I am very glad she works there and am hoping for a great friendship for the future.

Pat's Birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday Pat!

My court case which has been postponed several times has been postponed once again for another month. We are now at 10 months after the incident. Way to go California legal system.

To conclude. Things are looking good for the time being. Tomorrow I'm going to spend some time updating my resume and getting that updated online as well as looking for a new line of work. Hopefully I can make some time to get out to the beach for a while as well. Oh Cali, I miss your beaches.

"Doubt is often the beginning of wisdom" -M. Scott Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment